Tuesday 27 May 2014

I Love Running, Running Hates Me, exercise day #1


I've kind of fallen off the wagon a bit recently when it comes to my diet and exercise.  A lot of change has been happening in my life generally and I've just kind of let it slide. Not the best.

I've been consciously avoiding the scales as I am worried about what they will say. But that really is just a recipe for disaster so had a word this morning and jumped on and faced the music.

10st 7 1/2 was the result so I have put on 6lbs. It's not the end of the world but as I still had some weight to lose anyway I'm glad I've taken the control back now.

Bye bye wotsits!

I am going to attempt to do some sort of exercise each day for 100 days to help me get back on track and I'm sure it will help clear my head with everything else that is going on up there.

So this morning I pulled on some gym pants and hoodie and dragged myself out for a run. I always love the idea of running and jogging. I like the idea of getting the cobwebs out your hair and spending some quiet time out in the fresh air. I am terrible at it though!

I tracked my distance with the Nike running app and managed 2.94km in 27.56 minutes. There really was a lot of walking and heavy breathing though.  When I came in I thought I would be pumped up for the day, instead I had a bit of a rest...



I'm going to try my hardest to stick with it, running we will become friends!

Lxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment